Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Just Another Cooking Blog (Okay Maybe It is)

The funny (read: terrible) thing about my post baccalaureate education, is that it was determined all too fast, on little more than a whim. I applied to culinary school and grad school at the same time. Grad school was cheaper, so that's where I went. Aside from the fact that there's 2 years and $30,000 or so I'll never get back, I've always kind of wondered what would have happened if I'd gone the culinary route. My neighbors seem convinced I would have developed a nasty coke habit, but I'm not so sure. Most of the people in my immediate circle of friends can't cook for shit, so I'm always the one experimenting in the kitchen. Some of these experiments are successes, and others are failures. This blog will be the documentation of those culinary adventures.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment